Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bloodbowl and Basing

Just a quick update today. Driver and I played some bloodbowl on Sunday night, which was great fun. We were both rusty, so it took a while to refresh the rules, but it really is a great game. We made it through a half before we decided to call the game, with my UNI humans team edging out his Dark Elf force 1-0. This has inspired me to revisit my bloodbowl teams and try to get them painted up. To that effect I finished up most of my Human team (modeled after my college and college friends) and began working on the dark elves I aquired off e-bay. Unfortuantly, those elves supposidly came "painted" but it was pretty substandard, so I'm trying to improve them slightly. On the WHFB front, I have begun further work on basing most of my models. Once I finish that, most of my army will be ready for the table top. The witch elves, shades, a chariot, and one more unit of spearelves are the only units I have yet to start. I'll post some pics of all the finished units when i get the bases done... hopefully by sunday.

No comments: